آگهی
Liam Payne
شمــــآ و oηє ᴅιrєcτιoη 4

پاسخ
 سپاس شده توسط Interstellar
Louis Tomlinson
Louis is the one for you. You are both fun-loving and sweet, with a very romantic side. You are kind hearted with a great sense of humor; Louis's perfect girl. You both have a mutual love of carrots and Kevin the Pigeon. And most of all you aren't to confusing which is a pro point as far as Louis is concerned.
Short Story (How you and Louis meet)
   You were Holister with your friend, walking towards the back of the store where all the 'shoes' were. You noticed a tall, tanned handsome blue eyed boy with a fabulous yorkshire accent wearing a stripey white and blue t-shirt, chinos and toms. You whispered to your friend "Hey, he looks so familiar." You and your friend slid behind a clothes trolly and peaked round the side. The boy turned round when he herd your whispering. "OMG, it is him. It Louis Tomlinson. Act cool....he's spotted us."
   Louis starts walking towards you, smiling. "Hey love, I seen you staring...is there something you wanted?" He trolled through the clothes rack beside you. You gawped at your friend in astonishment. 
   "Erm...no, we just recognised you, that's all." He turned and looked at you, his smile fading.
   "Well, I guess that's the conversation over with then...nobody wants to talk to me today." He put the shirt back he had just pulled of the rack and turned to walk out the shop. You tugged his jacket gently, as he spun back around to face you. "Look...I'm not in such a great mood today and I just thought that maybe you and your friend would want to take a walk with me. Just to cheer me up a bit. So do you fancy it?" He smiled, feeling hopeful.
   "We'd love too. And if it makes you feel any better, I'm feeling pretty crap today aswell. But like they teach you at school-2 negatives make a positive." You smile, trying to look reasuring.
   "That's very true", he said smiling at you. "I'm guessing you're quite a smart cookie then". 
   "Just your average girl."
   "You are far from average." He said, taking your arm as you walked out of the shop and into the sun.
The rest is up to you Wink
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.

دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
پاسخ
 سپاس شده توسط Interstellar ، ❀இℬℯѕ✟♚ℊⅈℛℒஇ❀

[-]
به اشتراک گذاری/بوکمارک (نمایش همه)
google Facebook cloob Twitter
برای ارسال نظر وارد حساب کاربری خود شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
شما جهت ارسال نظر در مطلب نیازمند عضویت در این انجمن هستید
ایجاد حساب کاربری
ساخت یک حساب کاربری شخصی در انجمن ما. این کار بسیار آسان است!
یا
ورود
از قبل حساب کاربری دارید? از اینجا وارد شوید.

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان